Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sekotak Cerita

The Simply way to know me, all about Me...its my story.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Cerita sedih..Sad Story...

Yeahhh..this is sad story...since last week the internet in my office suddenly death, maybe they change the setting or what i dont know. some pc can use it but some other pc cannot including my pc.

so...im sorry maybe i will never update this blog, but still maybe..i will check it someday.

and for you all my friends...if u still miss me..please write something in my shoutbox, or send me email...to kaka_anne@yahoo.com.

Thank you to read this post...and please pray for me..hope in my pc can use the internet again.

note for imponk....
i'm sorry de...i cant online, chat with you again..actually i wanna talk to you but how, i wanna call you but call where? heheheh...hope someday we can chat again ya de...

Y Y Y Y Y